Southern Charm Puppy and Doodle store
1. This is a great start up package for your puppy. I have some individualized items below also. click here to order
2.Small breed Puppy formula Order auto ship to get discounts
click here to order. (puppy food)
Large breed puppy food click here to order
3. This is the grain free adult formula, Turkey based, my dogs love this one...order here (adult food)
4. TLC adult dog food and puppy food is also a great food to feed your dogs. Direct free shipping. Web site very informative for new dog and puppy owners.
Farmina dog food. Adult and puppy. GREAT food with many flavors available. Can order from Chewy, Amazon or direct here from the company shipping is free.
Bixbi Pet food. They have canned and freeze dried raw ( I use for training) and dry coated with freeze dried...Mention SouthernCharm and get a discount. Click here to view a vid on the food.
5. This is a sample pack of treats for your new pup to learn what he or she loves. click here to order. Here is a link to all of the treats. click here
6. Canned food to spice up your puppies food if desired. click here
7. Suppliment's to enhance your dogs life. Agility, skin, nutrition etc click here.
8. Dental care spray Dental care vid
9. Dog bed for the crate...from click here for many options.
Wash and zip dog bed for crate, throw or just a dog bed is a wonderful option. Use Code CHARM to get an additional 15% off...I love these beds! Comes in several colors.
10. A dog crate appropriate for size, metal, can be covered for a cozy den,, often has divider's so grows with the pup.. plastic can be gotten at Pet stores, or Walmart/Target, also through Petflow or Chewys pet supplies..on line..Amazon sells them too!
11. Doggie bed ( not a must but some pups love them especially with bolsters), they wedge themselves in the groove. Chewys has a large assortment of fluffy dogs beds.
Kauranda elevated dog beds pups and dogs love them great for outside or inside.
12. NuVet Plus vitamins for dogs. Great for their immune system
The code to order if asked is 24716.
13. bowls ( stainless steal or ceramic are great! wash easily even in dish washer. Stay away from plastic, they can harbor bacteria.
Slobber stopper, this is an amazing bowl that prevents the drippy mess doodles can make with their beards and ears...
14. Petco or other brand of CHEW STOP stuff ( bitter apple, Mr YUCK, etc)............spray entire area where puppy will be( their eye level), chair legs, electrical cords, furniture etc. This will NOT stain your stuff or even smell, make sure all puppy toys are put away before doing this so none falls on them. This will deter the pup from those areas hopefully...
15. Natures miracle dog accident cleaner and sanitizer ....for the accidents that will happen........
16. Toys, you have some, it's good to rotate toys and dogs get bored when there are allot but enjoy them more if the come and go........You'll find one or two she particularly may enjoy.........
18. Brush to groom your doodle click here to order for quick touch ups with brush above. For the do it yourself groomer the Chris Christenson brushes below are excellent for dematting and and cutting grooming time in 1/2. More pricey but worth it if you like to keep your dog in a longer coat...click here to order. They also have many other tools. These are the brushes my groomer swears by now...a medium should do fine..
Vid of Slip brush I use here. Link to buy from Amazon
19. Order Terrific ear powder. This powder will prevent ear infections if used regularly especially after grooming and swimming. Click here to order.
20. This ear cleaning liquid is used before the power above to freshen ears and disinfect the ear before applying the above power. Click here to order
22. This is a shampoo recomended by my groomer.. Fresh N Clean Oatmeal tropical scent..
23. This is a gentile shampoo and smells great click here to order
24. Dog ID TAGS! PLEASE order one for your pet! This is the best way to get your dog back quickly. Your pet will come micro chipped and this is a second line of contact. Pets name, your name, phone number and pups MC number should be on the tag..This web site ( same as above)has some super fun and creative ones for every taste and budget!
25. Lupine dog collars. These are great collars and the company will replace if damaged or chewed off! Lots of style options!
26. Leash and collar. I will be giving you your first leash and collar for your puppy....The ROK leash is my favorite lead when my dogs are adults...they are a bungie lead and they have a short handle to get your dog closer, if they accidently lunge and pull the leash will give and you will not be hurt...order the 6 foot one it seems to work best for strolls with your doodle...click here to learn more.
An easy walk harness is a great start up harness to train your puppy to walk on a lead without pulling...if your pup is going to training directly from me, you will get one from Laurie Trocheck.. when you pick your puppy up.. click here to order. Size will depend on your puppy..proper fitting is a must...also get one with the contrasting color on the bottom! It helps to remind you which end is up
Hands free leash great when older once trained for jogging or keeping pups close to you while in your home..Hands Free Leash
28. Dog waste bags for your walks with puppy.. Dog waste baggies..
29. Elk or Moose antlers great for chewing and teething. Michigan antler company
30. Bully sticks( not odorless) click here to order
31. Stella and chewy's meal mixers (beef) is a great additional additive to their food, or training treat. Click here to order and view. There are many flavors this is a freeze dried raw food product.
Lots of other supplies for dogs, cats and humans can be found at the web site below...enjoy shopping!