List of pet insurance companies rated!
Best Pet Insurance! TRUPANION
Puppy Stuff USA
(Click the link above to see all the idems available)
Puppy and dog supplies ready for you to take home with your puppy. Pick out your own "Layette" for your new bundle of doodle joy...
Contact Jackie Moore or email below for personalised assistance..
770 982 0085
Jackie Moore <firstname.lastname@example.org >
2. Large dog crate, if you plan on using one, otherwise make sure you have a fenced inclosure for her outside when you have to leave her alone. Don't leave the pup unattended outdoors unless well contained. When she gets a bit older an electric fence does well with these dogs if a regular fence is not fesible..
3. Doggie bed ( not a must but some pups love them especially with bolsters), they wedge themselves in the groove.
4. Food...I currently feed Earth born all life stages lamb, bison or salmon. This is an All Life Stages food meaning it can be fed to puppies or adult dogs just ajusting the amount.,..........Get 15-20 lb bag of dry and some beef or chicken broth stock to moisten it intially. Timberwolf or California Natural, Taste of the wild is another excellent holliestic food found at petsmart. Large breed formulas have suppliments such as glucosimine and condroitin for joint/bone growth.
Earth Born Use grain free formulas....Lamb or Fish or Bison..not puppy or Turkey( dogs don't like it...
Recommended dog foods from Whole Dog Journal for 2011
Raw dog food company for those of you that are interested in feeding a well rounded raw diet. This comes all prepared just serve it up..
5. bowls ( metal or ceramic are great! wash easily even in dish washer)
6. Petco or other brand of CHEW STOP stuff............spray entire area where puppy will be( their eye level), chair legs electrical cords, furniture etc. This will NOT stain your stuff or even smell, make sure all puppy toys are put away before doing this so none falls on them. This will deter the pup from those areas hopefully...
7. Natures miracle....for the accidents that will happen........
8. Toys, you have some, it's good to rotate toys and dogs get bored when there are allot but enjoy them more if the come and go........You'll find one or two she particularly may enjoy..........
9. "Dog training for Dummies" book and books below!
We ask that every family adopting a puppy from SCL read two very informative books while waiting for their puppy to come home. They will make a huge difference in the adjustment of a puppy into your home and family. Please read the following books:
"The Dog Listener" by Jan Fennell
"How to Behave So Your Dog Behaves" by Sophia Yin, DVM
10. Training treats.......I use different things. Cheese works great, so does puppy pepperoni breaks off in small little pieces. Kraft singles(can carry in your pocket wrapped up or cut up hot dogs in a baggie in your pocket, pupperonie dog treats are great too. Hard cruchie broke up dogie treats work too but sometimes they hack on them due to dryness and excitement make sure you don't fill the pups tummy all up with training treats...........:) CHERIOS!!! Stella and Chewys meal mixers are amazing they are dehydrated raw and are easy to tote and are real food...Meal Mixers
11. Poochie bells if you decide to try to train her to ring the bell to go potty.....link is under training........Poochie bells web site
12. Name tag for your pet with your contact information. check out a new style one below!
13. Lot's of love and patience...........:)