Master puppy wait list including the HOLDS. If you are a HOLD family and wish to become ACTIVE you must contact me again before a litter is born or litter list completed. 12/2/2020
Please read this humbling article about getting a puppy if considering one of mine!
PRICING INCREASE will take effect August 15 2020! My pet prices will go up to $3000. Families with existing deposits will be grandfathered in for 1 year. If no puppy is obtained by the grandfathered in family due to personal circumstances or preference by that time then new pricing will apply.....
SERVICE DOGS: Families requesting to be considered for a puppy to train as a service dog MUST have a trainer involved who will come and access a litter for the best match for the family given the needs the service dog will be trained to do... This is not an inexpensive process. I require an additional $500 as well. Contact me if there is truly a need for this with your family..If local to Atlanta contact Mark Spivak at CPT dog training for assistance...
HOLDS: When you see this beside a name and the name is in RED, this means the family has put a temporary "hold" on getting a puppy for personal reasons, they still have a deposit holding their spot and will contact me when the time is right again for them. They may not, however, jump on a litter if that particular list has been created and reserved even if high up on the master list. It is now up to them to monitor my web site and contact me instead of me having to track them down..
Names on our wait list are all families that have placed a $300 deposit with us after a mutual 'interview' and a puppy application has been reviewed. All puppies are $3000. All are priced the same regardless of color markings, size or gender or where you are on my wait list. ....Families waiting are listed in order of deposits received and what the families preferences are. I now allocate instead of allowing families to "select" their puppy. This way there is no first or last client after me or a service dog selection. Families preferences and life styles will be taken into consideration during the allocation process. I will be asking for your input but not until the pups of the litter you are on are 7 -8 weeks old. At this age I can tell better sizes, temperaments and coat types. The reason for this is to simplify the process so each family gets the right puppy based on their families needs. I will be aware of each families needs and lifestyle. This will come into play on how I decide which puppy goes to which family. Retired couple wanting a chill couch potato pup, active young family with younger children, special needs family be that for a child or adult, therapy temperament for those hoping to visit hospitals or schools, a family with an existing dog needing a particular gender or temperament fit to mesh with their current dog..etc. I appreciate your understanding of my process.
We reserve the right to keep a first & second or third choice puppy for future breeding stock form each litter if we so choose sometimes these pups are also selected for service dogs or a special needs family.
The list below is a general wait list showing both holds and active...
1. Hodges family, Braselton Ga: male, female, medium fleece. (Hold)
2. Roberson Gainsville Ga: (chocolate or cream fleece coat)3
3. Hillard family: Grey Ga mini (HOLD)
4. Nardelli family: Buckhead Georgia wanting cream fleece mini sm medium (Hold)
5. Diaz Family: Atlanta Ga small medium
6. Birchfield Family: Nashfield Tenn ( wants a PARTI!) (HOLD)
7. Knauth family: (Wants large parti) Winter...HOLD
8. Pringle family: Reno NV standard wants LARGE! HOLD!
9. Barbosa family: Miami Florida:HOLD
10. Byrnes family: Atlanta Ga large medium female ( Hold)
11. Schilt family: Tallahassee Fla, standard black preferred...HOLD
12. Tendler-Silberg family: Florida, Mini cream-apricot..(HOLD)
13. Parker Family: Atlanta Ga large red standard (HOLD)
14. Medigo family: Snellville Ga ( Prefers Tara related dog) small standard (HOLD) moving.
15. Edwards family: Statesborow Ga mini small medium HOLD
16. Stephens family: Tyrone Ga large medium any litter ( Hold)
17. Brnovich family: Milton Ga HOLD
18. Mallon family: Smyrna Ga medium Hold
19. Bell family: Atlanta Ga, chocolate medium ( has Kozie)(HOLD)
20. King family: Monroe Ga small medium ( HOLD)
21. Ly family:Venice California, small medium female only, chocolate, caramel, apricot, cream HOLD
22. Lewis family: ( has Ella) medium apricot...HOLD
23. Sneddon family: Cumming Ga large med/small standard preferred. Caramel Ice preferred HOLD
24. Clay family:Atlanta Ga medium apricot chocolate parti layed back temperament preferred. HOLD
25. Burnett family: Ellijay Ga mini apricot/caramel/red HOLD (elderly dog)
26. Ducloez family: Dunwoody Ga female only medium with white markings temperament most important..HOLD
27. Godsey family: Alabama ( has MAXX) medium caramel next fall or winter 2016 likes parti prefers caramel..HOLD
28. Karp family: New Canaan CT MINI ONLY! Under 15-30 lbs if possible MALE apricot, red, or chocolate with white splashes. Spring Summer 2021
29. Jensen family: Wayne PA. mini small medium chocolate medium 30-40 lb range future litter prefers chocolate..HOLD
30. Watts family: Rancho Palos Verdes Ca. Mini under 20 lbs cream to red HOLD
31. Colonomos family: Atlanta Ga medium loved Bess coat...
32. Goff family: Athens Ga medium HOLD
33. Schwartz family: Charlotte NC medium not solid black or white but parti ok... HOLD
34. Brooks family: Athens Ga Standard ~HOLD~
35. Fineberg family: Dunwoody Ga small medium chocolate HOLD
36. Ponders family: Has Blush
37. Krawczyk family: West Chester Pa. Black or Brown medium HOLD
38. 2016 Rally Foundation donation Derossa Female has two male dogs at home.
39. Howard family: NJ ( has 3)female black standard/medium with white if possible. HOLD renovation in progress will call.
40. McManes family: Bluffton SC mini ( Dreamers family) wait till covid is over..
41. Poulin family: Macon Ga Mini-Medium...female chocolate HOLD
42. Lee family: Hartselle Alabama mini apricot HOLD
43. Moore family: Newnan Ga ( Boone/Daji) female only black or chocolate!HOLD
44. Hartman/Demus: Safe Harbor Fla has Shelby boy..hold
45. Hunter family: Alabama, mini red out of Parson if possible female has Harvey. Hold
46. Hunter family: Atlanta Ga apricot mini female HOLD
47.Wyatt family: new Market Tenn ( Service dog CPT)needs standard HOLD
48. Luipen family: Ga mini small medium female preferred..
49. Skillman family: Atlanta Ga, mini/small medium HOLD
50. Niehause family: Sandy Springs Ga medium cream wait till they contact me
51. Lopez family: Indian Train SC standard Black preffered
52. Parker family: Florence SC ( wait till 2021) has Sierra pup
53. Wong family: Dallas Tx standard cream or light apricot HOLD
54. Jones family: 2019 RALLY donated puppy for Rally family McMahon family: Woodstock Ga (Ashby/Grover)
55. Schieffelbein family: Woodstock Ga ( standard preferred, therapy dog) loves Trace open to color!
56. Scordino family: Daniel Island South Carolina, therapy ESA mini small medium HOLD
57. Privett family:Perrysburg OH Medium/lg prefers darker color
58. Berrones family: Lilburn Ga chocolate Standard only 40 plus any shade of chocolate..
59. Fofiu family: Atlanta Ga medium/small standard (chocolate ONLY)
60. Montalvo/Fulkerson: Atlanta Ga large Medium /standard Hold/baby
61. Golden family: Decatur Ga large mini small medium ( Ashby/Grover)
62. Thornton Family: Charleston SC medium, apricot/caramel (Ashby/Grover if enough)
63. Deal W. family: Wytheville Va, medium cream Spring 2021
64. Deal N. family: Charlottesville, Va, medium cream Spring 2021
65. Sahay Viab family: Smyrna Ga, medium apricot/red parti.(Ashby/Grover)
66. Justice family: Florence SC medium Spring/Summer 2021 prefers black or black and white parti after June 2020
67. Durden family: Charlotte NC mini wait till Spring Summer 2021
68. Krumper family: Atlanta Ga medium(Ashby/Grover)
69. Varney family: Waleska Ga, small medium male has female at home.(Ashby/Grover)
70. kocoloski family: Livonia Michigan Standard chocolate, red apricot parti
71. Smith family: Osterville Mass(CC) Mini/medium open to color (Ashby/Grover)
72. Craig family: Maretta Ga medium
73. Green family: Atlanta Ga, standard male ( female at home)
74. Buttafucco family: Miami Fla, medium chocolate. chocolate parti or red or red parti 40-50 lb.
75. Sande family: Sanford fla mini or small medium
76. Hwang family: Suwanee Ga medium small standard open to color and gender.( Covid conerns)
77. Friedman/Che family: Ann Arbor Michigan, (Turbo) small medium
78. Grant family: mini apricot/red/caramel
79. Lambert family: Atlanta Ga mini
80. Steigerwald/Kocoloski family: Phoeniz AZ med apricot
81. Widmeyer family: Mainville Ohio small medium male loves Benz or Parson sired.
82. Gavalier family: Virgina medium chocolate or shades there of
83. Smith family: Marietta Ga medium
84. Cooper family: Greenville SC medium apricot/red splashes open to other colors..
85. Farr family: Apharetta Ga tall mini red/apricot male has female dog at home.
86. Coles/Letzgus family: Male ( females at home) chocolate medium
87. Kalarickal family: Alpharetta Ga mini-meidum any color but black.
88. Yacoub family: Atlanta Ga mini small medium
89. LeCornu family: Blue Ridge Ga, small medium has Monet
90. Horn family: Atlanta Ga ( has 2) medium/standard
91. McFarland family: Saint Simon's Ga mini small medium.
92. Stein family: Buford Ga medium apricot/caramel loved Laynie- Benz litter
93. Thurman family: Apharetta Ga Medium/standard likes chocolate, red is open
94. Haber family: NYC NY small medium temperament most important
95. Adams family (vet): Alpharetta Ga medium/standard
96. Cordover family: St Petersburg Fla medium standard male preferred. Therapy temperament plans on use in practice.
97. Anderson family: large medium/standard loved Trace and Kenzie prefers chocolate
98. Roach family: Rally Bash Winner 2020
99. Jones Family: Rally Bash Winner 2020
100. Wang/Ho family: New York, mini small medium100
101. Ramil Family: Binghamton NY medium (Sadie/Mae/Rascal female at home)
102. Howard family: Pompton Lakes NJ ( has 3 doodles needs female) medium standard black and white if possible.
103. Whitfield family: Atlanta Ga medium/small standard. Chocolate ( guardian male)
104. Knowlton Family: Roswell Ga small medium male( has female at home)
105. McLaughlin Family: Lawenceville Ga medium/standard, any color with or without white.
106. Harrell Family: Senoia Ga med/standard Chocolate
107. Glover family: Monroe Ga medium/small medium ( has fe scl at home)