Happy Families joined together by my doodles, gathered for a day of doodle fun and friendship! Its worth the WAIT!
Please read this humbling article about getting a puppy if considering one of mine!
YES we may have OPENINGS for an upcoming litter! Don't let the long list fool you, we typically go all the way to the bottom contacting families when we get a pregnancy confirmed...Often just due to family needs versus timing, size of doodle requested and gender/color choices there is availablity. Not everyone desires the same type of doodle...which is what makes this breed fun!
SERVICE DOGS: Families requesting to be considered for a puppy to train as a service dog MUST have a trainer involved who will come and access a litter for the best match for the family given the needs the service dog will be trained to do... This is not an inexpensive process. I require an additional $500 as well. Contact me if there is truly a need for this with your family..If local to Atlanta contact Mark Spivak at CPT dog training for assistance...
HOLDS: When you see this beside a name and the name is in RED, this means the family has put a temporary "hold" on getting a puppy for personal reasons, they still have a deposit holding their spot and will contact me when the time is right again for them. They may not, however, jump on a litter if that particular list has been created and reserved even if high up on the master list. It is now up to them to monitor my web site and contact me instead of me having to track them down..
Names on our wait list are all families that have placed a $300 deposit with us after a mutual 'interview' and a puppy application has been reviewed. All puppies are $2700 regardless of color markings, size or gender or where you are on my wait list. ....Families waiting are listed in order of deposits received and what the families preferences are. I now allocate instead of allowing families to "select" their puppy. This way there is no first or last client after me or a service dog selection. Families preferences and life styles will be taken into consideration during the allocation process. I will be asking for your input but not until the pups of the litter you are on are 7 =8 weeks old. At this age I can tell better sizes, temperaments and coat types. The reason for this is to simplify the process so each family gets the right puppy based on their families needs. I will be aware of each families needs and lifestyle. This will come into play on how I decide which puppy goes to which family. Retired couple wanting a chill couch potato pup, active young family with younger children, special needs family be that for a child or adult, therapy temperament for those hoping to visit hospitals or schools, a family with an existing dog needing a particular gender or temperament fit to mesh with their current dog..etc. I appreciate your understanding of my process.
We reserve the right to keep a first & second or third choice puppy for future breeding stock form each litter if we so choose sometimes these pups are also selected for service dogs or a special needs family.
Girl or boy which is better?... I get asked this all the time!
Surprising chat below from fellow breeders.
The list below is a general wait list. I also have duplicate names under certain anticipated pairings as some families have requested and are waiting for particular litters and will defer their picks until that litter is born. Other families will see what I have coming up and may decide to go with a puppy from a litter sooner, so don't get discouraged by the list size as I have several litters planned in the next 6 months.
1. Hodges family, Braselton Ga: male, female, medium fleece. (Hold)
2. Millure family: Myrtle Beach SC. Medium 25-35 lbs
3. Roberson Gainsville Ga: (chocolate or cream fleece coat)3
4. Hillard family: Grey Ga mini (HOLD)
5. Nardelli family: Buckhead Georgia wanting cream fleece mini sm medium (Hold)
6. Diaz Family: Atlanta Ga (HOLD)
7. Birchfield Family: Nashfield Tenn ( wants a PARTI!) (HOLD)
8. Knauth family: (Wants large parti) Winter...HOLD
9. Pringle family: Reno NV standard wants LARGE! HOLD!
10. Barbosa family: Miami Florida:HOLD
11. Byrnes family: Atlanta Ga large medium female ( Hold)
12. Schilt family: Tallahassee Fla, standard black preferred...HOLD
13. Tendler-Silberg family: Florida, Mini cream-apricot..(HOLD)
14. Parker Family: Atlanta Ga large red standard (HOLD)
15. Medigo family: Snellville Ga ( Prefers Tara related dog) small standard (HOLD) moving.
16. Edwards family: Statesborow Ga mini small medium HOLD
17. Stephens family: Tyrone Ga large medium any litter ( Hold)
18. Brnovich family: Milton Ga HOLD
19. Mallon family: Smyrna Ga medium Hold
20. Bell family: Atlanta Ga, chocolate medium ( has Kozie)(HOLD)
21. King family: Monroe Ga small medium ( HOLD)
22. Ly family:Venice California, small medium female only, chocolate, caramel, apricot, cream HOLD
23. Lewis family: ( has Ella) medium apricot...HOLD
24. Sneddon family: Cumming Ga large med/small standard preferred. Caramel Ice preferred HOLD
25. Clay family:Atlanta Ga medium apricot chocolate parti layed back temperament preferred. HOLD
26. Burnett family: Ellijay Ga mini apricot/caramel/red HOLD (elderly dog)
27. Ducloez family: Dunwoody Ga female only medium with white markings temperament most important..HOLD
28. Godsey family: Alabama ( has MAXX) medium caramel next fall or winter 2016 likes parti prefers caramel..HOLD
29. Harding family: Richmond Virginia ( Has Polly) Liza's third litter
30. Bengston/Carroll family: Grande Rapids Michigan medium summer 2018
31. Karp family: New Canaan CT MINI ONLY! Under 20 lbs if possible MALE apricot, red, HOLD
32. Jensen family: Wayne PA. mini small medium chocolate medium 30-40 lb range future litter ? Shelby prefers chocolate..HOLD
33. Watts family: Rancho Palos Verdes Ca. Mini under 20 lbs cream to red HOLD
34. Colonomos family: Atlanta Ga medium chocolate apricot or parti loved Paris...HOLD
35. Goff family: Athens Ga medium HOLD
36. Schwartz family: Charlotte NC medium not solid black or white but parti ok... HOLD
37. Ford family: Dawns family future puppy from her.
38. Brooks family: Athens Ga Standard ~HOLD~
39. Fineberg family: Dunwoody Ga small medium chocolate HOLD
40. Brown family: Ellenborro SC mini female 18-25 lbs only.. After Fall 2018 JUJU/Lennon in Fla
41. Ponders family: Has Blush future pup from her.
42. Krawczyk family: West Chester Pa. Black or Brown medium HOLD
43. 2016 Rally Foundation donation Derossa
44. Beeker family: Atlanta Ga large medium chocolate or chocolate white parti..(Sundae/Trapper)
45. Howard family: NJ ( has 3) 2018-2019
46. McManus family: Savannah Ga chocolate Dreamers family HOLD
47. Poulin family: Macon Ga Mini-Medium...female chocolate HOLD
48. Lee family: Hartselle Alabama mini apricot HOLD
49. Fiscina family: Roswell Ga mini chocolateHOLD ends 8/20/19
50. Fuertes family: Hudson Ga medium apricot/red Fall winter 2018
51. Robertson family: Marrietta Ga small medium ( Has a Dulcie/Tug daughter) mini chocolate 2018 (JUJU/Lennon in fla)
52. Butler family: Denver Colorado medium apricot/caramel September 2018 35 lbs (Ivory/Sundae)
53. Stevenson family: Nashville Tenn medium/standard male preferred parti, chocolate, black dark colors Winter 2018/2019
54. Shirey family:Lake Mary Fla, mini small med ( has 2 doodles) FALL WINTER 2018
55. Piemonte family: Buckhead Ga med apricot,cream, red, chocolate winter 2018/2019 Holidays or later.
56. Carter family: Decatur Ga medium after No sooner then April 2019
57. Neighbors family: Loganville ga small medium male preferred fall/winter 2018
58. Busing family: Atlanta Ga mini / medium under 35 lbs FEMALE ONLY, parti, black or chocolate (Sundae or Ivory)
59. Moore family: Newnan Ga ( Boone/Daji) female only black or chocolate!
60. Hartman/Demus: Safe Harbor Fla has Shelby boy..medium Wait till Reece has pups.
61. Rally Bash 2017 Roark ( mini/small medium) apricot, caramel red...Winter 2019 after holidays
62. Rally Bash 2017 McWilliams medium/standard apricot/caramel(Ivory/Champ or Sundae/Trapper)
63. Suarez-Vargus family: Tampa Fla medium cafe, apricot, caramel, red female only or Joy iF enough females white markings ok. (Ivory Champion Sundae/Trapper chocolate only)
64. Hunter family: Alabama, mini red out of Parson if possible female
65. Ardani family: Washington DC mini apricot has biscuit/flicker pup Wait till Summer 2019
66. Hunter family: Atlanta Ga apricot female preferred has Harvey male chocolate...Winter 2019
67. Cierny family: Atlanta Ga mini/small medium.JUJU/Lennon in fla
68. Chvisuk family: Athens Ga small medium Winter 2019 Feb/March
69. Pesso family White Plains NY, fall 2018 mini small medium(Juju/Lennon in Fla)
70. Bruley family: Atlanta Ga medium/large Parti ONLY
71. Sica family: Snellville Ga medium black female ( had a black Jade boy) (Sundae/Trapper)
72. Franson family: Marietta Ga Standard large medium (Sundae/Ivory)
73. Warren family: Cumming Ga medium open to gender after Dec 2018 and later
74. Hine family: Irmo SC has Flokie ( JUJU Lennon in Fla)
75. Root family: Richmond Virginia Caramel or apricot medium (Sundae/Ivory)
76. James family: Monroe Ga medium (Ivory/Sundae?)
77. Kiel family: Smyrna Ga mini black female ( has Jeter)
78. Dumler family: Atlanta Ga medium female prefered Spring 2019
79. Smith family: Atlanta Ga medium chocolate or dark color male prefered. ( Ivory if availability)