Happy Families joined together by my doodles, gathered for a day of doodle fun and friendship! Its worth the WAIT!
Please read this humbling article about getting a puppy if considering one of mine!
YES we may have OPENINGS for an upcoming litter! Don't let the long list fool you, we typically go all the way to the bottom contacting families when we get a pregnancy confirmed...Often just due to family needs versus timing, size of doodle requested and gender/color choices there is availablity. Not everyone desires the same type of doodle...which is what makes this breed fun!
SERVICE DOGS: Families requesting to be considered for a puppy to train as a service dog MUST have a trainer involved who will come and access a litter for the best match for the family given the needs the service dog will be trained to do... This is not an inexpensive process. I require an additional $500 as well. Contact me if there is truly a need for this with your family..If local to Atlanta contact Mark Spivak at CPT dog training for assistance...
HOLDS: When you see this beside a name and the name is in RED, this means the family has put a temporary "hold" on getting a puppy for personal reasons, they still have a deposit holding their spot and will contact me when the time is right again for them. They may not, however, jump on a litter if that particular list has been created and reserved even if high up on the master list. It is now up to them to monitor my web site and contact me instead of me having to track them down..
Names on our wait list are all families that have placed a $300 deposit with us after a mutual 'interview' and a puppy application has been reviewed. All puppies are $2700 as of April 1 2016 regardless of color markings, size or gender or where you are on my wait list. ....Families waiting are then listed in order of deposits received and what the families preferences are. We like to wait until the puppies are 7-8 weeks old as it is easier to see their personalities and coats in order to match them with their family. I allocate puppies to families and no longer allow families to select their puppies. I will take into consideration what is on your wish list and ask you to give me your top 3 in the litter. I ultimately I will decide which puppy you get since I know their temperaments better. I find families change their minds many times as the puppies grow up here...I am dealing with all the families and know their dynamics at home, not just yours, so must take everyone into consideration when assigning the right puppy for the right family...
We reserve the right to keep a first & second or third choice puppy for future breeding stock form each litter if we so choose sometimes these pups are also selected for service dogs or a special needs family. Pet families are listed after breeders choice.
Girl or boy which is better?... I get asked this all the time!
Suprising chat below from fellow breeders.
The list below is a general wait list. I also have duplicate names under certain anticipated pairings as some families have requested and are waiting for particular litters and will defer their picks until that litter is born. Other families will see what I have coming up and may decide to go with a puppy from a litter sooner, so don't get discouraged by the list size as I have several litters planned in the next 6 months.
1. Hodges family, Braselton Ga: male, female, medium fleece. (Hold)
2. Millure family: Myrtle Beach SC. Medium 25-35 lbs
3. Roberson Gainsville Ga: (chocolate or cream fleece coat)3
4. Hillard family: Grey Ga mini (HOLD)
5. Nardelli family: Buckhead Georgia wanting cream fleece mini sm medium (Hold)
6. Diaz Family: Atlanta Ga (HOLD)
7. Birchfield Family: Nashfield Tenn ( wants a PARTI!) (HOLD)
8. Knauth family: (Wants large parti) Winter...HOLD
9. Pringle family: Reno NV standard wants LARGE! HOLD!
10. Barbosa family: Miami Florida:HOLD
11. Byrnes family: Atlanta Ga large medium female ( Hold)
12. Schilt family: Tallahassee Fla, standard black preferred...HOLD
13. Tendler-Silberg family: Florida, Mini cream-apricot..(HOLD)
14. Parker Family: Atlanta Ga large red standard (HOLD)
15. Medigo family: Snellville Ga ( Prefers Tara related dog) small standard (HOLD) moving.
16. Edwards family: Statesborow Ga mini small medium HOLD
17. Stephens family: Tyrone Ga large medium any litter ( Hold)
18. Brnovich family: Milton Ga HOLD
19. Mallon family: Smyrna Ga medium Hold
20. Bell family: Atlanta Ga, chocolate medium ( has Kozie)(HOLD)
21. King family: Monroe Ga small medium ( HOLD)
22. Ly family:Venice California, small medium female only, chocolate, caramel, apricot, cream HOLD
23. Zucker family: Atlanta Ga ( has Fenway) small medium apricot female
24. Lewis family: ( has Ella) medium apricot...HOLD
25. Sneddon family: Cumming Ga large med/small standard preferred. Caramel Ice preferred HOLD
26. Clay family:Atlanta Ga medium apricot chocolate parti layed back temperament preferred. HOLD
27. Burnett family: Ellijay Ga mini apricot/caramel/red HOLD (elderly dog)
28. Ducloez family: Dunwoody Ga female only medium with white markings temperament most important..HOLD
29. Parks family Fla: medium dark chocolate if possible Spring summer 2017 Liza's next litter
30. Godsey family: Alabama ( has MAXX) medium caramel next fall or winter 2016 likes parti prefers caramel..HOLD
31. Harding family: Richmond Virginia ( Has Polly) Liza's third litter
32. Bengston family: Grande Rapids Michigan mini/small medium
33. Karp family: New Canaan CT MINI ONLY! Under 20 lbs if possible MALE apricot, red, HOLD
34. Jensen family: Wayne PA. mini small medium chocolate medium 30-40 lb range future litter ? Shelby prefers chocolate..HOLD
35. Watts family: Rancho Palos Verdes Ca. Mini under 20 lbs cream to red HOLD
36. Colonomos family: Atlanta Ga medium chocolate apricot or parti loved Paris...HOLD
37. Goff family: Athens Ga medium HOLD
38. Lamm family: Cordova Tenn MALE only London/Raki
39. Schwartz family: Charlotte NC medium not solid black or white but parti ok... HOLD
40. Ford family: Dawns family future puppy from her.
41. Brooks family: Athens Ga Standard ~HOLD~
42. Fineberg family: Dunwoody Ga small medium chocolate HOLD
43. Brown family: Ellenborro SC mini female 18-25 lbs only.. After Spring 2018
44. Yant family: SC small medium/mini HOLD
45. Ponders family: Has Blush future pup from her.
46. Inokon family: California male small medium Winter 2017 pending
47. Krawczyk family: West Chester Pa. Black or Brown medium HOLD
48. Brown/Prado family: Alexandria Virginia standard cream/apricot female preffered..Jan 2018! Liza?
49. Nobles family: Rosewell Ga medium chocolate
50. 2016 Rally Foundation donation Derossa
51. Beeker family: Atlanta Ga large medium small standard (Armistead)
52. Howard family: NJ ( has 3) 2018-2019
53. McManus family: Savannah Ga chocolate Dreamers family HOLD
54. Jones family: Atlanta Ga mini, red parchment cafe...loved Parson fall/winter 2017 Ellie/Parson
55. Rodriguez family: Pelham Alabama medium male PARTI prefered has a caramel female...chocolate or black and white
56. Poulin family: Macon Ga Mini-Medium...female chocolate Summer fall 2018
57. Lee family: Hartselle Alabama mini apricot Summer 2018
58. Fiscina family: Roswell Ga mini chocolateHOLD ends 8/20/19
59. Mowery family: Marietta Ga small medium-standard prefers darker colors...Ellie Parson
60. Mcfadden family: Lebannon Ohio medium fleece ( has Liza/Trace son)
61. Baker/Thomas family: Tybee Island Ga medium loved Parson and Talon..Ellie/parson male only
62. Fuertes family: Hudson Ga medium apricot Summer 2018
63. Boardman family: Johns Creek Ga ( loved Liza) large medium/small standard prefered...
64. Robertson family: Marrietta Ga small medium ( Has a Dulcie/Tug daughter) mini chocolate 2018
65. Kilgo family: Maretta Ga mini Ellie/Parson
66. Ghobadpoor family: Ellijay Ga medium apricot
67. Butler family: Denver Colorado medium apricot/caramel
68. Curtis family: Miami Fla Standard caramel, chocolate apricot.
69. Stevenson family: Nashville Tenn medium/standard male preferred parti, chocolate, black dark colors only Spring/Summer 2018
70. Widmeyer family: Maineville Ohio medium/small standard
71. Shirey family:Lake Mary Fla, mini small med ( has 2 doodles)
72. Fogle family: Jefferson Ga, medium/standard male prefered. Liza?
73. Oaks family: Marietta Ga medium caramel or apricot Summer 2018 (May/June)
74. Drew family: Hahira Ga medium chocolate or caramel after winter 2017-2018 (Ellie/Parson)
75. Piemonte family: Buckhead Ga med apricot,cream, red, chocolate Summer 2018
76. Rockett family: Marblehead Mass medium after Jan 2018
77. Sims/Gearheart family: Atlanta Ga apricot/cream black nose therapy (Ellie/Parson)
78. Justice family: Florence SC medium apricot/caramel chocolate or black and white parti Spring/summer 2018
79. Grauer/Otazo family: St Petersburg Fla medium chocolate
80. Neighbors family: Loganville ga small medium
81. Lloyd family: Augusta Ga small medium...
82. Doyle family: Snellville Ga standard ? Liza or London
83. Hartman family: Safety Harbor Fla (has Shelby daughter)
84. Moore family: Newnan Ga ( Boone/Daji) chocolate female
85. Mason family: Peachtree City ga ( leah) guardian pending
86. Read family: Atlanta ga medium likes parti or with white
87. Connolly family: Brookhaven Ga medium
88. Misamore Family: Leeburg Ga parti or one with white splashes consider guardian..small med/med
89. Upshaw family: Conyers Ga medium cream
90. Harpole family: Duluth Ga mini/small medium has Pilot offspring
91. Rally Bash 2017 Jones
92. Rally Bash 2017 Roark ( mini/small medium)
93. Rally Bash 2017 McWilliams