Happy Families joined together by my doodles, gathered for a day of doodle fun and friendship! Its worth the WAIT!
Please read this humbling article about getting a puppy if considering one of mine!
YES we may have OPENINGS for an upcoming litter! Don't let the long list fool you, we typically go all the way to the bottom contacting families when we get a pregnancy confirmed...Often just due to family needs versus timing, size of doodle requested and gender/color choices there is availablity. Not everyone desires the same type of doodle...which is what makes this breed fun!
SERVICE DOGS: Families requesting to be considered for a puppy to train as a service dog MUST have a trainer involved who will come and access a litter for the best match for the family given the needs the service dog will be trained to do... This is not an inexpensive process. I require an additional $500 as well. Contact me if there is truly a need for this with your family..If local to Atlanta contact Mark Spivak at CPT dog training for assistance...
HOLDS: When you see this beside a name and the name is in RED, this means the family has put a temporary "hold" on getting a puppy for personal reasons, they still have a deposit holding their spot and will contact me when the time is right again for them. They may not, however, jump on a litter if that particular list has been created and reserved even if high up on the master list. It is now up to them to monitor my web site and contact me instead of me having to track them down..
Names on our wait list are all families that have placed a $300 deposit with us after a mutual 'interview' and a puppy application has been reviewed. All puppies are $2700 as of April 1 2016 regardless of color markings, size or gender or where you are on my wait list. ....Families waiting are then listed in order of deposits received and what the families preferences are. We generally like to wait until the puppies are 7-8 weeks old as it is easier to see their personalities and coats in order to match them with their family. I allocate puppies to families and no longer allow families to select their puppies. You will have some say so, that is I will take into consideration what is on your wish list and ask you to give me your top 2-3 in the litter. I ultimately I will decide which puppy you get since I know their temperaments better. I find families change their minds many times as the puppies grow up here...I am dealing with all the families and know their dynamics at home, not just yours, so must take everyone into consideration when assigning the right puppy for the right family...
We reserve the right to keep a first & second or third choice puppy for future breeding stock form each litter if we so choose sometimes these pups are also selected for service dogs or a special needs family. Pet families are listed after breeders choice.
Girl or boy which is better?... I get asked this all the time!
Suprising chat below from fellow breeders.
The list below is a general wait list. I also have duplicate names under certain anticipated pairings as some families have requested and are waiting for particular litters and will defer their picks until that litter is born. Other families will see what I have coming up and may decide to go with a puppy from a litter sooner, so don't get discouraged by the list size as I have several litters planned in the next 6 months.
1. Hodges family, Braselton Ga: male, female, medium fleece. (Hold)
2. Millure family: Myrtle Beach SC. Medium 25-35 lbs fall 2017
3. Roberson Gainsville Ga: (chocolate or cream fleece coat)3
4. Hillard family: Grey Ga mini (HOLD)
5. Nardelli family: Buckhead Georgia wanting cream fleece mini sm medium (Hold)
6. Diaz Family: Atlanta Ga (HOLD)
7. Birchfield Family: Nashfield Tenn ( wants a PARTI!) (HOLD)
8. Davis Family: Gulf Shores Alabama, chocolate or black mini .
9. Knauth family: (Wants large parti) Winter...HOLD
10. Pringle family: Reno NV standard wants LARGE! HOLD!
11. Kirkland family: Southside Alabama medium apricot/cream or RED with white markings...
12. Barbosa family: Miami Florida:HOLD
13. Byrnes family: Atlanta Ga large medium female ( Hold)
14. Schilt family: Tallahassee Fla, standard black preferred...HOLD
15. Tendler-Silberg family: Florida, Mini cream-apricot..(HOLD)
16. Parker Family: Atlanta Ga large red standard (HOLD)
17. Medigo family: Snellville Ga ( Prefers Tara related dog) small standard (HOLD) moving.
18. Edwards family: Statesborow Ga mini small medium HOLD
19. Stephens family: Tyrone Ga large medium any litter ( Hold)
20. Brnovich family: Milton Ga HOLD
21. Mallon family: Smyrna Ga medium Hold
22. Bell family: Atlanta Ga, chocolate medium ( has Kozie)(HOLD)
23. Bowers family: SC ( Finley/Emmie/Gus) mini Late spring Summer 2017. Dior/Parson chocolate or lavender if possible
24. King family: Monroe Ga small medium ( HOLD)
25. Ly family:Venice California, small medium female only, chocolate, caramel, apricot, cream HOLD
26. Zucker family: Atlanta Ga ( has Fenway) medium apricot female HOLD
27. Lewis family: ( has Ella) medium apricot...HOLD
28. Sneddon family: Cumming Ga large med/small standard preferred. Caramel Ice preferred HOLD
29. Clay family:Atlanta Ga medium apricot chocolate parti layed back temperament preferred. HOLD
30. Burnett family: Ellijay Ga mini apricot/caramel/red HOLD (elderly dog)
31. Ducloez family: Dunwoody Ga female only medium with white markings temperament most important..HOLD
32. Parks family Fla: medium dark chocolate if possible Spring summer 2017 Liza's next litter
33. Godsey family: Alabama ( has MAXX) medium caramel next fall or winter 2016 likes parti prefers caramel..HOLD
34. Harding family: Richmond Virginia ( Has Polly) Liza's third litter
35. Bengston/Urbana family: Grande Rapids Michigan mini/small medium Hold
36. Karp family: New Canaan CT MINI ONLY! Under 20 lbs if possible MALE apricot, red, HOLD
37. Jensen family: Wayne PA. mini small medium chocolate medium 30-40 lb range future litter ? Shelby prefers chocolate..HOLD
38. Watts family: Rancho Palos Verdes Ca. Mini under 20 lbs cream to red HOLD
39. Colonomos family: Atlanta Ga medium chocolate apricot or parti loved Paris...HOLD
40. Goff family: Athens Ga medium HOLD
41. Barker family: Kentucky, chocolate medium female prefered. Summer 2017 after June
42. Lamm family: Cordova Tenn MALE only, black only HOLD
43. Schwartz family: Charlotte NC medium not solid black or white but parti ok... HOLD
44. Ford family: Dawns family future puppy from her.
45. Brooks family: Athens Ga Standard ~HOLD~
46. Fineberg family: Dunwoody Ga small medium chocolate HOLD
47. Blanton/Marchetta family: Lake Tahoe, California Standard ONLY chocolate Fanny/Deacon
48. Brown family: Ellenborro SC mini female 18-25 lbs only.. After Summer 2017
49. Yant family: SC small medium/mini Spring Summer 2017HOLD
50. Ponders family: Has Blush future pup from her.
51. Inokon family: California male small medium Winter 2017 pending
52. Roecker family: Roswell Ga male chocolate parti 30-40 lb range..will wait...
53. Robichau family: Whilmington May-July 2017 medium Fanny Deacon needs 1 month training pickup June...
54. Krawczyk family: West Chester Pa. Black or Brown medium HOLD
55. Brown/Prado family: Alexandria Virginia standard cream/apricot female preffered..late summer Fall 2017!
56. Lombardo family: Atlanta Ga Standard Dreamer/Cash
57. Legenzoff family: Marietta Ga solid medium (35-50) Dreamer/Cash
58. Nobles family: Rosewell Ga medium any color but black or black and white Fanny/Deacon
59. 2016 Rally Foundation donation Derossa
60. 2016 Rally Foundation donation Jones
61. Suh family: Atlanta Ga ( has Leo from Paris) Fanny/Deacon
62. Beeker family: Atlanta Ga large medium small standard. ( Armestead) HOLD
63. Howard family: NJ ( has 3) 2018-2019
64. Turpin family: Madison Alabama medium 30-40 lb....cream caramel or apricot..fall 2017
65. McManus family: Savannah Ga chocolate Dreamers family ( Fanny/Deacon)
66. Dubovsky Family: Sandy Springs Ga Fall winter 2017
67. Jones family: Atlanta Ga mini, red parchment cafe...loved Parson fall/winter 2017
68. Cargile family: Baton Rouge LA mini female Dior Parson
69. Rodriguez family: Pelham Alabama medium male PARTI prefered has a caramel female...
70. Poulin family: Macon Ga Mini-Medium...SILVER FEMALE only
71. Maisel family: Mobile Alabama Medium/standard..apricot Fanny/Deacon
72. Makar family: Washington DC service dog mini CPT to select. Dior/Parson
73. Tarchick family: Canton Ga standard Chocolate Fanny/Deacon if available
74. Marlin family: Cumming Ga med/standard chocolate Fanny/Deacon if available
75. King Family: Duluth Ga medium/Standard Chocolate Fanny/Deacon if available...
76. Miller family: Nashville Tenn standard late summer to winter 2017
77. Bohannon Family: Newnan Ga mini ?Dior/Parson
78.Horton family: Atlanta Ga cafe
79. Peacock family: Roswell Ga medium chocolate ( has Taj) Fanny Deacon if available
80. Giadone family: Atlanta Ga mini small medium female prefered.
81. Curtis family: Coconut Grove Fla chocolate med/standard Fanny if available or Hazel...
82. Lubsey family: Snellville Ga guardian Fanny female.
83. Lee family: Hartselle Alabama mini apricot Holidays 2017
84. Terry family: Peachtree City, Service dog standard..
85. Hullinger family: Atlanta Ga medium apricot (Hazel/Bronson)
86. Fiscina family: Roswell Ga mini chocolate