Happy Families joined together by my doodles, gathered for a day of doodle fun and friendship! Its worth the WAIT!
Please read this humbling article about getting a puppy if considering one of mine!
YES we may have OPENINGS for an upcoming litter! Don't let the long list fool you, we typically go all the way to the bottom contacting families when we get a pregnancy confirmed...Often just due to family needs versus timing, size of doodle requested and gender/color choices there is availablity. Not everyone desires the same type of doodle...which is what makes this breed fun!
SERVICE DOGS: Families requesting to be considered for a puppy to train as a service dog MUST have a trainer involved who will come and access a litter for the best match for the family given the needs the service dog will be trained to do... This is not an inexpensive process. I require an additional $500 as well. Contact me if there is truly a need for this with your family..If local to Atlanta contact Mark Spivak at CPT dog training for assistance...
HOLDS: When you see this beside a name and the name is in RED, this means the family has put a temporary "hold" on getting a puppy for personal reasons, they still have a deposit holding their spot and will contact me when the time is right again for them. They may not, however, jump on a litter if that particular list has been created and reserved even if high up on the master list. It is now up to them to monitor my web site and contact me instead of me having to track them down..
Names on our wait list are all families that have placed a $300 deposit with us after a mutual 'interview' and a puppy application has been reviewed. All puppies are $2700 as of April 1 2016 regardless of color markings, size or gender or where you are on my wait list. ....Families waiting are then listed in order of deposits received and what the families preferences are. We like to wait until the puppies are 7-8 weeks old as it is easier to see their personalities and coats in order to match them with their family. I allocate puppies to families and no longer allow families to select their puppies. I will take into consideration what is on your wish list and ask you to give me your top 3 in the litter. I ultimately I will decide which puppy you get since I know their temperaments better. I find families change their minds many times as the puppies grow up here...I am dealing with all the families and know their dynamics at home, not just yours, so must take everyone into consideration when assigning the right puppy for the right family...
We reserve the right to keep a first & second or third choice puppy for future breeding stock form each litter if we so choose sometimes these pups are also selected for service dogs or a special needs family. Pet families are listed after breeders choice.
Girl or boy which is better?... I get asked this all the time!
Suprising chat below from fellow breeders.
The list below is a general wait list. I also have duplicate names under certain anticipated pairings as some families have requested and are waiting for particular litters and will defer their picks until that litter is born. Other families will see what I have coming up and may decide to go with a puppy from a litter sooner, so don't get discouraged by the list size as I have several litters planned in the next 6 months.
1. Hodges family, Braselton Ga: male, female, medium fleece. (Hold)
2. Millure family: Myrtle Beach SC. Medium 25-35 lbs
3. Roberson Gainsville Ga: (chocolate or cream fleece coat)3
4. Hillard family: Grey Ga mini (HOLD)
5. Nardelli family: Buckhead Georgia wanting cream fleece mini sm medium (Hold)
6. Diaz Family: Atlanta Ga (HOLD)
7. Birchfield Family: Nashfield Tenn ( wants a PARTI!) (HOLD)
8. Knauth family: (Wants large parti) Winter...HOLD
9. Pringle family: Reno NV standard wants LARGE! HOLD!
10. Kirkland family: Southside Alabama medium apricot/cream or RED with white markings...female Ivory/Harbins
11. Barbosa family: Miami Florida:HOLD
12. Byrnes family: Atlanta Ga large medium female ( Hold)
13. Schilt family: Tallahassee Fla, standard black preferred...HOLD
14. Tendler-Silberg family: Florida, Mini cream-apricot..(HOLD)
15. Parker Family: Atlanta Ga large red standard (HOLD)
16. Medigo family: Snellville Ga ( Prefers Tara related dog) small standard (HOLD) moving.
17. Edwards family: Statesborow Ga mini small medium HOLD
18. Stephens family: Tyrone Ga large medium any litter ( Hold)
19. Brnovich family: Milton Ga HOLD
20. Mallon family: Smyrna Ga medium Hold
21. Bell family: Atlanta Ga, chocolate medium ( has Kozie)(HOLD)
22. King family: Monroe Ga small medium ( HOLD)
23. Ly family:Venice California, small medium female only, chocolate, caramel, apricot, cream HOLD
24. Zucker family: Atlanta Ga ( has Fenway) medium apricot female HOLD
25. Lewis family: ( has Ella) medium apricot...HOLD
26. Sneddon family: Cumming Ga large med/small standard preferred. Caramel Ice preferred HOLD
27. Clay family:Atlanta Ga medium apricot chocolate parti layed back temperament preferred. HOLD
28. Burnett family: Ellijay Ga mini apricot/caramel/red HOLD (elderly dog)
29. Ducloez family: Dunwoody Ga female only medium with white markings temperament most important..HOLD
30. Parks family Fla: medium dark chocolate if possible Spring summer 2017 Liza's next litter
31. Godsey family: Alabama ( has MAXX) medium caramel next fall or winter 2016 likes parti prefers caramel..HOLD
32. Harding family: Richmond Virginia ( Has Polly) Liza's third litter
33. Bengston/Urbana family: Grande Rapids Michigan mini/small medium Hold
34. Karp family: New Canaan CT MINI ONLY! Under 20 lbs if possible MALE apricot, red, HOLD
35. Jensen family: Wayne PA. mini small medium chocolate medium 30-40 lb range future litter ? Shelby prefers chocolate..HOLD
36. Watts family: Rancho Palos Verdes Ca. Mini under 20 lbs cream to red HOLD
37. Colonomos family: Atlanta Ga medium chocolate apricot or parti loved Paris...HOLD
38. Goff family: Athens Ga medium HOLD
39. Lamm family: Cordova Tenn MALE only, black only HOLD
40. Schwartz family: Charlotte NC medium not solid black or white but parti ok... HOLD
41. Ford family: Dawns family future puppy from her.
42. Brooks family: Athens Ga Standard ~HOLD~
43. Fineberg family: Dunwoody Ga small medium chocolate HOLD
44. Brown family: Ellenborro SC mini female 18-25 lbs only.. After Spring 2018
45. Yant family: SC small medium/mini Spring 2018 Ellie/Parson
46. Ponders family: Has Blush future pup from her.
47. Inokon family: California male small medium Winter 2017 pending
48. Roecker family: Roswell Ga male chocolate parti 30-40 lb range..will wait...Jetta/Texas
49. Krawczyk family: West Chester Pa. Black or Brown medium HOLD
50. Brown/Prado family: Alexandria Virginia standard cream/apricot female preffered..Jan 2018! Liza?
51. Nobles family: Rosewell Ga medium chocolate
52. 2016 Rally Foundation donation Derossa
53. 2016 Rally Foundation donation Jones
54. Beeker family: Atlanta Ga large medium small standard (Armistead)
55. Howard family: NJ ( has 3) 2018-2019
56. Turpin family: Madison Alabama medium 30-40 lb....cream caramel or apricot..fall 2017 Ivory /Harbins----
57. McManus family: Savannah Ga chocolate Dreamers family HOLD
58. Dubovsky Family: Sandy Springs Ga Fall winter 2017 Ivory/Harbins
69. Jones family: Atlanta Ga mini, red parchment cafe...loved Parson fall/winter 2017 Ellie/Parson
60. Rodriguez family: Pelham Alabama medium male PARTI prefered has a caramel female...chocolate or black and white
61. Poulin family: Macon Ga Mini-Medium...SILVER FEMALE only
62. Miller family: Nashville Tenn standard late summer to winter 2017
63. Horton family: Atlanta Ga cafe medium/Standard
64. Giadone family: Atlanta Ga mini small medium female prefered.Jetta/Texas
65. Lee family: Hartselle Alabama mini apricot Holidays 2017Ellie/Parson
66. Fiscina family: Roswell Ga mini chocolateHOLD ends 8/20/19
67. Williams family: Atlanta Ga apricot medium fall/Winter 2017 Ivory/Harbins
68. Kinsella family: Atlanta Ga male large medium/standard loved liza guardian male
69. Mowery family: Marietta Ga small medium-standard prefers darker colors....ready anytime Ivory/Harbins "alternate"
70. Mcfadden family: Lebannon Ohio medium fleece ( has Liza/Trace son)
71. Baker/Thomas family: Tybee Island Ga medium loved Parson and Talon..Ivory/Harbins "alternate" MALE only Texas/Jetta
72. Fuertes family: Hudson Ga medium apricot Ellie/Parson
73. Boardman family: Johns Creek Ga ( loved Liza) large medium/small standard prefered...
74. Robertson family: Marrietta Ga small medium ( Has a Dulcie/Tug daughter) mini chocolate 2018
75. Foresstal family: Atlanta Ga male medium Jetta/Texas
76. Kilgo family: Maretta Ga mini
77. Wade family: Milton Ga mini (has a Jetta/Parson daughter)
78. Gummels family: Milton Ga medium (special needs child)
79. Ghobadpoor family: Ellijay Ga medium apricot
80. Butler familly: Denver Colorado medium apricot
81. Curtis family: Miami Fla Standard caramel, chocolate apricot.
82. Sheppard family: Sandersville Ga medium parti
83. Stevenson family: Nashville Tenn medium male preferred
84. Widmeyer family: Maineville Ohio medium/small standard
85. Shirey family:Lake Mary Fla, mini small med ( has 2 doodles)
86. Fogle family: Jefferson Ga, medium/standard male prefered. Liza?
87. Oaks family: Marietta Ga medium caramel or apricot Summer 2018 (May/June) Pending
88. Drew family: Hahira Ga medium chocolate after winter 2017-2018
89. Roesel family: Mableton Ga ( has Blaze/Tia)
90. Piemonte family: Buckhead Ga med chocolate
91. Rockett family: Marblehead Mass medium
92. Fisher family: Buckhead Ga pending