Happy Families joined together by my doodles, gathered for a day of doodle fun and friendship! Its worth the WAIT!
Please read this humbling article about getting a puppy if considering one of mine!
YES we may have OPENINGS for an upcoming litter! Don't let the long list fool you, we typically go all the way to the bottom contacting families when we get a pregnancy confirmed...Often just due to family needs versus timing, size of doodle requested and gender/color choices there is availability. Not everyone desires the same type of doodle...which is what makes this breed fun!
PRICING INCREASE will take effect January 1 2019! My pet prices will go up to $2850. Families with existing deposits will be grandfathered in for 1 year. If no puppy is obtained by the grandfathered in family due to personal circumstances or preference by that time then new pricing will apply.....
SERVICE DOGS: Families requesting to be considered for a puppy to train as a service dog MUST have a trainer involved who will come and access a litter for the best match for the family given the needs the service dog will be trained to do... This is not an inexpensive process. I require an additional $500 as well. Contact me if there is truly a need for this with your family..If local to Atlanta contact Mark Spivak at CPT dog training for assistance...
HOLDS: When you see this beside a name and the name is in RED, this means the family has put a temporary "hold" on getting a puppy for personal reasons, they still have a deposit holding their spot and will contact me when the time is right again for them. They may not, however, jump on a litter if that particular list has been created and reserved even if high up on the master list. It is now up to them to monitor my web site and contact me instead of me having to track them down..
Names on our wait list are all families that have placed a $300 deposit with us after a mutual 'interview' and a puppy application has been reviewed. All puppies are $2700 currently. Jan 1 2019 will go up to $2850. All are priced the same regardless of color markings, size or gender or where you are on my wait list. ....Families waiting are listed in order of deposits received and what the families preferences are. I now allocate instead of allowing families to "select" their puppy. This way there is no first or last client after me or a service dog selection. Families preferences and life styles will be taken into consideration during the allocation process. I will be asking for your input but not until the pups of the litter you are on are 7 -8 weeks old. At this age I can tell better sizes, temperaments and coat types. The reason for this is to simplify the process so each family gets the right puppy based on their families needs. I will be aware of each families needs and lifestyle. This will come into play on how I decide which puppy goes to which family. Retired couple wanting a chill couch potato pup, active young family with younger children, special needs family be that for a child or adult, therapy temperament for those hoping to visit hospitals or schools, a family with an existing dog needing a particular gender or temperament fit to mesh with their current dog..etc. I appreciate your understanding of my process.
We reserve the right to keep a first & second or third choice puppy for future breeding stock form each litter if we so choose sometimes these pups are also selected for service dogs or a special needs family.
Girl or boy which is better?... I get asked this all the time!
Surprising chat below from fellow breeders.
The list below is a general wait list. I also have duplicate names under certain anticipated pairings as some families have requested and are waiting for particular litters and will defer their picks until that litter is born. Other families will see what I have coming up and may decide to go with a puppy from a litter sooner, so don't get discouraged by the list size as I have several litters planned in the next 6 months.
1. Hodges family, Braselton Ga: male, female, medium fleece. (Hold)
2. Millure family: Myrtle Beach SC. Medium 25-35 lbs ( Ellie/Benz)
3. Roberson Gainsville Ga: (chocolate or cream fleece coat)3
4. Hillard family: Grey Ga mini (HOLD)
5. Nardelli family: Buckhead Georgia wanting cream fleece mini sm medium (Hold)
6. Diaz Family: Atlanta Ga (HOLD)
7. Birchfield Family: Nashfield Tenn ( wants a PARTI!) (HOLD)
8. Knauth family: (Wants large parti) Winter...HOLD
9. Pringle family: Reno NV standard wants LARGE! HOLD!
10. Barbosa family: Miami Florida:HOLD
11. Byrnes family: Atlanta Ga large medium female ( Hold)
12. Schilt family: Tallahassee Fla, standard black preferred...HOLD
13. Tendler-Silberg family: Florida, Mini cream-apricot..(HOLD)
14. Parker Family: Atlanta Ga large red standard (HOLD)
15. Medigo family: Snellville Ga ( Prefers Tara related dog) small standard (HOLD) moving.
16. Edwards family: Statesborow Ga mini small medium HOLD
17. Stephens family: Tyrone Ga large medium any litter ( Hold)
18. Brnovich family: Milton Ga HOLD
19. Mallon family: Smyrna Ga medium Hold
20. Bell family: Atlanta Ga, chocolate medium ( has Kozie)(HOLD)
21. King family: Monroe Ga small medium ( HOLD)
22. Ly family:Venice California, small medium female only, chocolate, caramel, apricot, cream HOLD
23. Lewis family: ( has Ella) medium apricot...HOLD
24. Sneddon family: Cumming Ga large med/small standard preferred. Caramel Ice preferred HOLD
25. Clay family:Atlanta Ga medium apricot chocolate parti layed back temperament preferred. HOLD
26. Burnett family: Ellijay Ga mini apricot/caramel/red HOLD (elderly dog)
27. Ducloez family: Dunwoody Ga female only medium with white markings temperament most important..HOLD
28. Godsey family: Alabama ( has MAXX) medium caramel next fall or winter 2016 likes parti prefers caramel..HOLD
29. Karp family: New Canaan CT MINI ONLY! Under 20 lbs if possible MALE apricot, red, HOLD
30. Jensen family: Wayne PA. mini small medium chocolate medium 30-40 lb range future litter prefers chocolate..HOLD
31. Watts family: Rancho Palos Verdes Ca. Mini under 20 lbs cream to red HOLD
32. Colonomos family: Atlanta Ga medium loved Bess coat...AFTER summer 2019
33. Goff family: Athens Ga medium HOLD
34. Schwartz family: Charlotte NC medium not solid black or white but parti ok... HOLD
35. Ford family: Dawns family future puppy from her.
36. Brooks family: Athens Ga Standard ~HOLD~
37. Fineberg family: Dunwoody Ga small medium chocolate HOLD
38. Ponders family: Has Blush
39. Krawczyk family: West Chester Pa. Black or Brown medium HOLD
40. 2016 Rally Foundation donation Derossa Female has two male dogs at home. Wait fall winter 2019
41. Howard family: NJ ( has 3)female black standard/medium with white if possible. HOLD renovation in progress will call.
42. McManus family: Savannah Ga chocolate Dreamers family HOLD
43. Poulin family: Macon Ga Mini-Medium...female chocolate HOLD
44. Lee family: Hartselle Alabama mini apricot HOLD
45. Fiscina family: Roswell Ga mini small medium ( Ashby/Grover)
46. Fuertes family: Hudson Ga medium apricot/red Fall winter 2018 (no resp 11/5/18 email and text)
47. Shirey family:Lake Mary Fla, mini small med ( Ellie/Benz)
48. Carter family: Decatur Ga med ( 6/29/19 HOLD no responce)
49. Neighbors family: Loganville ga small medium male preferred Hold will contact when ready.
50. Moore family: Newnan Ga ( Boone/Daji) female only black or chocolate!HOLD
51. Hartman/Demus: Safe Harbor Fla has Shelby boy..(Ashby/Grover)
52. Rally Bash 2017 Roark ( mini/small medium) apricot, caramel red...FALL 2019 small medium to medium apricot/caramel ( Elie/Benz)
53. Hunter family: Alabama, mini red out of Parson if possible female has Harvey.
54. Ardani family: Washington DC mini apricot has biscuit/flicker pup Wait till Summer 2019(Ashby/Grover)
55. Hunter family: Atlanta Ga apricot mini female
56. Much family: Atlanta Ga mini ( has male at home)Summer 2019!(Ashby/Grover)
57. Harris family: Atlanta Ga medium ( has a Darling/Gus male) Liza/Camo
59. Liu family: Marietta Ga mini/small medium (Ellie Benz)
60. Davis family: (cumming Ga ( Putter) female parti if possible mini/small medium. Summer 2019 or later ( Ashby/Grover)
61.Wyatt family: new Market Tenn ( Service dog CPT)needs standard HOLD
62. Schneider family: Atlanta Ga, small medium/mini therapy dog plans. wait till older dog passes.
63. Justice family: Florence SC medium summer 2020 ( HOLD)
64. Luipen family: Ga mini small medium female preferred...wait till summer
65. Skillman family: Atlanta Ga, mini/small medium HOLD
66. Niehause family: Sandy Springs Ga medium cream wait got till contact me
67. Hurd family: Roswell Ga medium ( has older doodle of mine) wait till Winter 2019
68. Rub Family: Brooklyn NY mini small medium ( train) has 2 parrots.( Summer 2019) Liza/Camo
70. Lopez family: Lilburn Ga Standard loved Trace (Ellie/Benz)
71. Bryson family: Marietta Ga standard (2ed future doodle)
72. Wiedt family: Atlanta Ga medium prefers red or caramel only. Summer 2019 ( Prim/Benz)
73. Chance family: Atlanta Ga has a Tara boy.. summer 2019 ( Liza/Camo)
74. Butler family: Dacula Ga medium/standard Fall 2019( Prim/Benz)
75. Piemonte family: Atlanta Ga medium therapy/service dog temperament
76. Patel family: Swanee Ga Oct 2019 (25-35 lb range) medium (Ashby/Grover)
77. Brooks family: Talahassee Fla, medium ( Prim/Benz)
78. Hankins family: Charlotte NC medium ( Liza/Camo)
79. Brannon family: Gainsville Ga small medium (Ellie/Benz )
80. Sampson family: Atlanta Ga mini small medium (Ashby/Grover)
81. Burgess family: Atlanta Ga. Therapy dog ( Liza/Camo)
82. Parks family: Santa Roasa Fla ( Liza Camo)
83. Fleming Family: Brookhaven Ga ( Liza/Camo)
84 . Jacobson family Newport Bach Fla(Prim /Benz)
85. Mervis family: Charlotte NC ( medium chocolate preferred) ( Prim/Benz)
86. Newell family: Chestertwon Maryland medium ( Spring/Summer 2020)
87. Dunigan Family: Oviedo Fla medium apricot ( special needs child) Cookie/Benz
88. Swanson family: Saint Pete Fla ( Ellie/Benz )
89. Tenenbaum family: Harrison NY, large Medium (Liza/Camo alternate)
90. Valera family: Woodstock Ga small medium to medium