Happy Families joined together by my doodles, gathered for a day of doodle fun and friendship! Its worth the WAIT!
Please read this humbling article about getting a puppy if considering one of mine!
YES we may have OPENINGS for an upcoming litter! Don't let the long list fool you, we typically go all the way to the bottom contacting families when we get a pregnancy confirmed...Often just due to family needs versus timing, size of doodle requested and gender/color choices there is availability. Not everyone desires the same type of doodle...which is what makes this breed fun!
PRICING INCREASE will take effect January 1 2019! My pet prices will go up to $2850. Families with existing deposits will be grandfathered in for 1 year. If no puppy is obtained by the grandfathered in family due to personal circumstances or preference by that time then new pricing will apply.....
SERVICE DOGS: Families requesting to be considered for a puppy to train as a service dog MUST have a trainer involved who will come and access a litter for the best match for the family given the needs the service dog will be trained to do... This is not an inexpensive process. I require an additional $500 as well. Contact me if there is truly a need for this with your family..If local to Atlanta contact Mark Spivak at CPT dog training for assistance...
HOLDS: When you see this beside a name and the name is in RED, this means the family has put a temporary "hold" on getting a puppy for personal reasons, they still have a deposit holding their spot and will contact me when the time is right again for them. They may not, however, jump on a litter if that particular list has been created and reserved even if high up on the master list. It is now up to them to monitor my web site and contact me instead of me having to track them down..
Names on our wait list are all families that have placed a $300 deposit with us after a mutual 'interview' and a puppy application has been reviewed. All puppies are $2850. All are priced the same regardless of color markings, size or gender or where you are on my wait list. ....Families waiting are listed in order of deposits received and what the families preferences are. I now allocate instead of allowing families to "select" their puppy. This way there is no first or last client after me or a service dog selection. Families preferences and life styles will be taken into consideration during the allocation process. I will be asking for your input but not until the pups of the litter you are on are 7 -8 weeks old. At this age I can tell better sizes, temperaments and coat types. The reason for this is to simplify the process so each family gets the right puppy based on their families needs. I will be aware of each families needs and lifestyle. This will come into play on how I decide which puppy goes to which family. Retired couple wanting a chill couch potato pup, active young family with younger children, special needs family be that for a child or adult, therapy temperament for those hoping to visit hospitals or schools, a family with an existing dog needing a particular gender or temperament fit to mesh with their current dog..etc. I appreciate your understanding of my process.
We reserve the right to keep a first & second or third choice puppy for future breeding stock form each litter if we so choose sometimes these pups are also selected for service dogs or a special needs family.
Girl or boy which is better?... I get asked this all the time!
Surprising chat below from fellow breeders.
The list below is a general wait list. I also have duplicate names under certain anticipated pairings as some families have requested and are waiting for particular litters and will defer their picks until that litter is born. Other families will see what I have coming up and may decide to go with a puppy from a litter sooner, so don't get discouraged by the list size as I have several litters planned in the next 6 months.
1. Hodges family, Braselton Ga: male, female, medium fleece. (Hold)
2. Roberson Gainsville Ga: (chocolate or cream fleece coat)3
3. Hillard family: Grey Ga mini (HOLD)
4. Nardelli family: Buckhead Georgia wanting cream fleece mini sm medium (Hold)
5. Diaz Family: Atlanta Ga small medium
6. Birchfield Family: Nashfield Tenn ( wants a PARTI!) (HOLD)
7. Knauth family: (Wants large parti) Winter...HOLD
8. Pringle family: Reno NV standard wants LARGE! HOLD!
9. Barbosa family: Miami Florida:HOLD
10. Byrnes family: Atlanta Ga large medium female ( Hold)
11. Schilt family: Tallahassee Fla, standard black preferred...HOLD
12. Tendler-Silberg family: Florida, Mini cream-apricot..(HOLD)
13. Parker Family: Atlanta Ga large red standard (HOLD)
14. Medigo family: Snellville Ga ( Prefers Tara related dog) small standard (HOLD) moving.
15. Edwards family: Statesborow Ga mini small medium HOLD
16. Stephens family: Tyrone Ga large medium any litter ( Hold)
17. Brnovich family: Milton Ga HOLD
18. Mallon family: Smyrna Ga medium Hold
19. Bell family: Atlanta Ga, chocolate medium ( has Kozie)(HOLD)
20. King family: Monroe Ga small medium ( HOLD)
21. Ly family:Venice California, small medium female only, chocolate, caramel, apricot, cream HOLD
22. Lewis family: ( has Ella) medium apricot...HOLD
23. Sneddon family: Cumming Ga large med/small standard preferred. Caramel Ice preferred HOLD
24. Clay family:Atlanta Ga medium apricot chocolate parti layed back temperament preferred. HOLD
25. Burnett family: Ellijay Ga mini apricot/caramel/red HOLD (elderly dog)
26. Ducloez family: Dunwoody Ga female only medium with white markings temperament most important..HOLD
27. Godsey family: Alabama ( has MAXX) medium caramel next fall or winter 2016 likes parti prefers caramel..HOLD
28. Karp family: New Canaan CT MINI ONLY! Under 15-30 lbs if possible MALE apricot, red, or chocolate with white splashes. Summer fall 2020
29. Jensen family: Wayne PA. mini small medium chocolate medium 30-40 lb range future litter prefers chocolate..HOLD
30. Watts family: Rancho Palos Verdes Ca. Mini under 20 lbs cream to red HOLD
31. Colonomos family: Atlanta Ga medium loved Bess coat...
32. Goff family: Athens Ga medium HOLD
33. Schwartz family: Charlotte NC medium not solid black or white but parti ok... HOLD
34. Brooks family: Athens Ga Standard ~HOLD~
35. Fineberg family: Dunwoody Ga small medium chocolate HOLD
36. Ponders family: Has Blush
37. Krawczyk family: West Chester Pa. Black or Brown medium HOLD
38. 2016 Rally Foundation donation Derossa Female has two male dogs at home. Wait Summer fall 2020
39. Howard family: NJ ( has 3)female black standard/medium with white if possible. HOLD renovation in progress will call.
40. McManes family: Bluffton SC mini ( Dreamers family)
41. Poulin family: Macon Ga Mini-Medium...female chocolate HOLD
42. Lee family: Hartselle Alabama mini apricot HOLD
43. Fuertes family: Hudson Ga medium apricot/red Fall winter 2018 (no resp 11/5/18 email and text)
44. Neighbors family: Loganville ga medium/small standard preferred Summer Fall 2020 (Sundae/Camo )
45. Moore family: Newnan Ga ( Boone/Daji) female only black or chocolate!HOLD
46. Hartman/Demus: Safe Harbor Fla has Shelby boy..hold
47. Hunter family: Alabama, mini red out of Parson if possible female has Harvey. Hold
48. Hunter family: Atlanta Ga apricot mini female HOLD
49.Wyatt family: new Market Tenn ( Service dog CPT)needs standard HOLD
50. Schneider family: Atlanta Ga, small medium/mini therapy dog plans. (Ellie/Tucker) ? Laynie if preg
51. Eldridge family: Florence SC small medium/large mini
52. Luipen family: Ga mini small medium female preferred...wait till summer ( HOLD)
53. Skillman family: Atlanta Ga, mini/small medium HOLD
54. Niehause family: Sandy Springs Ga medium cream wait till they contact me
55. Lopez family: Indian Train SC standard Black preffered
56. Parker family: Florence SC ( wait till 2021) has Sierra pup
57. Wester family: Ocala Fla 20-35 lbs black preferred Fall 2020 (
58. Williams family: EDISTO SC: medium, apricot male "Gilligan" (Summer 2020) (Ivory/Dansby) Service autistic child.
59. Wong family: Dallas Tx standard cream or light apricot HOLD
60. Schneider family: Atlanta Ga future "Raven" litter
61. Jones family: 2019 RALLY donated puppy for Rally family
62. Newell family: Chestertwon Pa medium FALL 2020 (Ellie/Tucker)
63. Schieffelbein family: Woodstock Ga ( standard preferred, therapy dog) loves Trace open to color!
64. Scordino family: Daniel Island South Carolina, therapy ESA mini small medium HOLD
65. Lane Family: Social Circle Ga medium female( current male dog) Summer /fall 2020 Sundae/Camo Prefers later go home date!
66. Dale family: New York mini red apricot
67. Read family: Atlanta Ga medium cream/caramel (Ivory/Dansby)
68. Tolleson family: Pasedina California medium( Sundae/Camo)needs male female at home
69. Lejune family: Mountain Brook Alabama mini/small medium
70. Shain family: Greenville SC medium has standard chocolate tela/champ at home, lighter color preferred. (Ellie/Tucker)
71. Jacobs family: Henrico VA medium (Ivory/Dansby) needs male
72. Crane family: Germantown Tenn, medium chocolate (Sundae/Camo) or future litter
73. Privett family:Perrysburg OH Medium/lg prefers darker colors
74. Turnage family: ( Jess) Charlotte NC mini
75. Eyler family: Cary NC medium (Sundae/Camo) Needs male female at home
76. Ward family: Winder Ga medium (Sundae/Camo)
77. Green family: Johns Creek Ga medium caramel any color, parti ( Sundae/Camo)
78. Berrones family: Lilburn Ga chocolate Standard only 50 plus any shade of chocolate..
79. Crowley/Deslauriers family: Columbus Ga mini! Had a Dancer daughter.
80. Fofiu family: Atlanta Ga medium/small standard (chocolate ONLY)
81. Amador family: Marietta Ga medium Oct/Nov 2020 ( Ellie/Tucker)
82. Frasco family: Hobe Sound Fla, Medium parti preferred (Ivory/Dansby)
83. Chandler family: Alabama, small med to medium "therapy dog"(Ellie/Tucker)
84. Montalvo/Fulkerson: Atlanta Ga large Medium /standard Hold/baby
85. Tracy family: Hoschton Ga ( Yant) medium Hawk like(Ellie/Tucker)
86. Duncan family: White Ga medium (Ellie/Tucker)
87. Marchman family: Loganville Ga medium playmate for Ribi
88. Dagostino family: Canton Ga mini
89. Leonard family: Highlands SC mini apricot/caramel or parti fleece
90. Callahan family: Jefferson Ga medium
91. Golden family: Decatur Ga large mini small medium
92. Thornton Family: Charleston SC medium, apricot/caramel
93. Deal W. family: Wytheville Va, medium cream Spring 2021
94. Deal N. family: Charlottesville, Va, medium cream Spring 2021
95. Forrest family: Snellville Ga (BENZ) mini
96. Sahay Viab family: Smyrna Ga, medium apricot/red parti.
97. Sherman family: Charlotte NC, mini apricot
98. Sparks/Kriegler family: Saint Petersburg Fla, medium apricot
99. Justice family: Florence SC medium Spring 2021
100. Durden family: Charlotte NC mini
101. Krumper family: Atlanta Ga medium
102. Varney family: Waleska Ga, small medium male has female at home.
103. Ploshay family: Cumming Ga medium chocolate...
104. kocoloski family: Livonia Michigan Standard chocolate, red apricot parti
105. Smith family: Osterville Mass(CC) Mini cream
106. Craig family: Maretta Ga medium
107. Green family: Atlanta Ga, standard male ( female at home)