Happy Families joined together by my doodles, gathered for a day of doodle fun and friendship! Its worth the WAIT!
Please read this humbling article about getting a puppy if considering one of mine!
YES we may have OPENINGS for an upcoming litter! Don't let the long list fool you, we typically go all the way to the bottom contacting families when we get a pregnancy confirmed...Often just due to family needs versus timing, size of doodle requested and gender/color choices there is availability. Not everyone desires the same type of doodle...which is what makes this breed fun!
PRICING INCREASE will take effect January 1 2019! My pet prices will go up to $2850. Families with existing deposits will be grandfathered in for 1 year. If no puppy is obtained by the grandfathered in family due to personal circumstances or preference by that time then new pricing will apply.....
SERVICE DOGS: Families requesting to be considered for a puppy to train as a service dog MUST have a trainer involved who will come and access a litter for the best match for the family given the needs the service dog will be trained to do... This is not an inexpensive process. I require an additional $500 as well. Contact me if there is truly a need for this with your family..If local to Atlanta contact Mark Spivak at CPT dog training for assistance...
HOLDS: When you see this beside a name and the name is in RED, this means the family has put a temporary "hold" on getting a puppy for personal reasons, they still have a deposit holding their spot and will contact me when the time is right again for them. They may not, however, jump on a litter if that particular list has been created and reserved even if high up on the master list. It is now up to them to monitor my web site and contact me instead of me having to track them down..
Names on our wait list are all families that have placed a $300 deposit with us after a mutual 'interview' and a puppy application has been reviewed. All puppies are $2850. All are priced the same regardless of color markings, size or gender or where you are on my wait list. ....Families waiting are listed in order of deposits received and what the families preferences are. I now allocate instead of allowing families to "select" their puppy. This way there is no first or last client after me or a service dog selection. Families preferences and life styles will be taken into consideration during the allocation process. I will be asking for your input but not until the pups of the litter you are on are 7 -8 weeks old. At this age I can tell better sizes, temperaments and coat types. The reason for this is to simplify the process so each family gets the right puppy based on their families needs. I will be aware of each families needs and lifestyle. This will come into play on how I decide which puppy goes to which family. Retired couple wanting a chill couch potato pup, active young family with younger children, special needs family be that for a child or adult, therapy temperament for those hoping to visit hospitals or schools, a family with an existing dog needing a particular gender or temperament fit to mesh with their current dog..etc. I appreciate your understanding of my process.
We reserve the right to keep a first & second or third choice puppy for future breeding stock form each litter if we so choose sometimes these pups are also selected for service dogs or a special needs family.
Girl or boy which is better?... I get asked this all the time!
Surprising chat below from fellow breeders.
The list below is a general wait list. I also have duplicate names under certain anticipated pairings as some families have requested and are waiting for particular litters and will defer their picks until that litter is born. Other families will see what I have coming up and may decide to go with a puppy from a litter sooner, so don't get discouraged by the list size as I have several litters planned in the next 6 months.
1. Hodges family, Braselton Ga: male, female, medium fleece. (Hold)
2. Roberson Gainsville Ga: (chocolate or cream fleece coat)3
3. Hillard family: Grey Ga mini (HOLD)
4. Nardelli family: Buckhead Georgia wanting cream fleece mini sm medium (Hold)
5. Diaz Family: Atlanta Ga small medium
6. Birchfield Family: Nashfield Tenn ( wants a PARTI!) (HOLD)
7. Knauth family: (Wants large parti) Winter...HOLD
8. Pringle family: Reno NV standard wants LARGE! HOLD!
9. Barbosa family: Miami Florida:HOLD
10. Byrnes family: Atlanta Ga large medium female ( Hold)
11. Schilt family: Tallahassee Fla, standard black preferred...HOLD
12. Tendler-Silberg family: Florida, Mini cream-apricot..(HOLD)
13. Parker Family: Atlanta Ga large red standard (HOLD)
14. Medigo family: Snellville Ga ( Prefers Tara related dog) small standard (HOLD) moving.
15. Edwards family: Statesborow Ga mini small medium HOLD
16. Stephens family: Tyrone Ga large medium any litter ( Hold)
17. Brnovich family: Milton Ga HOLD
18. Mallon family: Smyrna Ga medium Hold
19. Bell family: Atlanta Ga, chocolate medium ( has Kozie)(HOLD)
20. King family: Monroe Ga small medium ( HOLD)
21. Ly family:Venice California, small medium female only, chocolate, caramel, apricot, cream HOLD
22. Lewis family: ( has Ella) medium apricot...HOLD
23. Sneddon family: Cumming Ga large med/small standard preferred. Caramel Ice preferred HOLD
24. Clay family:Atlanta Ga medium apricot chocolate parti layed back temperament preferred. HOLD
25. Burnett family: Ellijay Ga mini apricot/caramel/red HOLD (elderly dog)
26. Ducloez family: Dunwoody Ga female only medium with white markings temperament most important..HOLD
27. Godsey family: Alabama ( has MAXX) medium caramel next fall or winter 2016 likes parti prefers caramel..HOLD
28. Karp family: New Canaan CT MINI ONLY! Under 15-30 lbs if possible MALE apricot, red, or chocolate with white splashes. Summer fall 2020
29. Jensen family: Wayne PA. mini small medium chocolate medium 30-40 lb range future litter prefers chocolate..HOLD
30. Watts family: Rancho Palos Verdes Ca. Mini under 20 lbs cream to red HOLD
31. Colonomos family: Atlanta Ga medium loved Bess coat...
32. Goff family: Athens Ga medium HOLD
33. Schwartz family: Charlotte NC medium not solid black or white but parti ok... HOLD
34. Ford family: Dawns family future puppy from her.
35. Brooks family: Athens Ga Standard ~HOLD~
36. Fineberg family: Dunwoody Ga small medium chocolate HOLD
37. Ponders family: Has Blush
38. Krawczyk family: West Chester Pa. Black or Brown medium HOLD
39. 2016 Rally Foundation donation Derossa Female has two male dogs at home. Wait Summer fall 2020
40. Howard family: NJ ( has 3)female black standard/medium with white if possible. HOLD renovation in progress will call.
41. McManus family: Savannah Ga chocolate Dreamers family HOLD
42. Poulin family: Macon Ga Mini-Medium...female chocolate HOLD
43. Lee family: Hartselle Alabama mini apricot HOLD
44. Fuertes family: Hudson Ga medium apricot/red Fall winter 2018 (no resp 11/5/18 email and text)
45. Carter family: Decatur Ga med ( 6/29/19 HOLD no responce)
46. Neighbors family: Loganville ga small medium male preferred wait till Spring Summer Fall 2020
47. Moore family: Newnan Ga ( Boone/Daji) female only black or chocolate!HOLD
48. Hartman/Demus: Safe Harbor Fla has Shelby boy..hold
49. Hunter family: Alabama, mini red out of Parson if possible female has Harvey. Hold
50. Hunter family: Atlanta Ga apricot mini female HOLD
51.Wyatt family: new Market Tenn ( Service dog CPT)needs standard HOLD
52. Schneider family: Atlanta Ga, small medium/mini therapy dog plans. wait till older dog passes. HOLD
53. Justice family: Florence SC medium summer 2020 ( HOLD)
54. Luipen family: Ga mini small medium female preferred...wait till summer ( HOLD)
55. Skillman family: Atlanta Ga, mini/small medium HOLD
56. Niehause family: Sandy Springs Ga medium cream wait till they contact me
57. Bryson family: Marietta Ga standard (2ed future doodle)
58. Parker family: Florence SC ( wait till 2021) has Sierra pup
59. Wester family: Ocala Fla 20-35 lbs black preferred Fall 2020 (
60. Williams family: EDISTO SC: medium, apricot male "Gilligan" (Summer 2020) (Ivory/?)
62. Wong family: Dallas Tx standard cream or light apricot HOLD
63. Schneider family: Atlanta Ga future "Raven" litter
64. Millar family: Austin Texas standard or large medium. ( London/Tucker)
65. Jones family: 2019 RALLY donated puppy for Rally family
66. Berman family: Atlanta Ga Mini apricot red only
67. Mock family: Alpharetta Ga, chocolate medium summer 2020( London/Tucker)
68. Degras family: Virgina, medium black or chocolate ( London/Tucker)
69. Newell family: Chestertwon Pa medium FALL 2020
70. Schieffelbein family: Woodstock Ga ( standard preferred, therapy dog) HOLD but keep informed
71. Scordino family: Daniel Island South Carolina, therapy ESA mini small medium HOLD
72. Warnock family: Mt Pleasant SC standard chocolate Summer fall 2020
73. Lane Family: Social Circle Ga medium female( current male dog) Summer /fall 2020 Sundae? ( London/ Tucker)
74. Nabors family: Ohio, therapy dog prospect medium ( London/Tucker) Sundae?
75. Keisler family: Charleston SC Medium..(London/Tucker)
76. Dale family: New York mini red apricot
77. Fletcher/Greenwood(Yoga) Family: Chestertown Maryland Medium ( London/Tucker)
78. Reed family: Atlanta Ga medium cream/caramel (Ivory/?)
79. Tolleson family: Pasedina California medium ( Ivory/?)