ACTIVE puppy family wait list. 2021-2022
Don't let the long list fool you, we often go all the way to the bottom contacting families when we get a pregnancy
confirmed... Due to family needs versus timing, size
of doodle requested and gender/color choices there is availability. Not
everyone desires the same type of doodle...which is what makes this
ALL puppies are $3300.00 Regardless of color, gender, or size.
Families requesting to be considered for a puppy to train as a service
dog MUST have a trainer involved who will come and access a litter for
the best match for the family given the needs the service dog will be
trained to do... This is not an inexpensive process. I require an
additional $500 as well. Contact me if there is truly a need for this
with your family..If local to Atlanta contact Mark Spivak at CPT dog training for assistance...
Names on our wait list are all families that have placed a $300 deposit with us after a mutual 'interview' and a puppy application has been reviewed. All puppies are $3300.
All are priced the same regardless of color markings, size or gender or
where you are on my wait list. ....Families waiting are listed in
order of deposits received and what the families preferences are ( My HOLD families are on another list and no longer together with the active clients). I now
allocate instead of allowing families to "select" their puppy. This
way there is no first or last client after me or a service dog
selection. Families preferences and life styles will be taken into
consideration during the allocation process. I will be asking for your
input but not until the pups of the litter you are on are 7 -8 weeks
old. At this age I can tell better sizes, temperaments and coat types.
The reason for this is to simplify the process so each family gets the
right puppy based on their families needs. I will be aware of each
families needs and lifestyle. This will come into play on how I decide
which puppy goes to which family. Retired couple wanting a chill couch
potato pup, active young family with younger children, special needs
family be that for a child or adult, therapy temperament for those
hoping to visit hospitals or schools, a family with an existing dog
needing a particular gender or temperament fit to mesh with their
current dog..etc. I appreciate your understanding of my process.
reserve the right to keep a first & second or third choice puppy
for future breeding stock form each litter if we so choose sometimes
these pups are also selected for service dogs or a special needs family.
1. Deal N. family: Charlottesville, Va, medium cream female only hold
2. Durden family: Charlotte NC mini senior dog at home...waiting
3. Grant family: mini apricot/red/caramel (active?)
4. Cooper family: Greenville SC medium apricot/red splashes open to other colors..(wait till they call)
5. Roach family: Rally Bash Winner 2020 ( apricot caramel and parti mini to small medium 20-30 lb range.) wait older dog ill.
6. Howard family: Pompton Lakes NJ ( has 3 doodles needs female) medium standard black and white if possible. Wait till constuction completed summer/fall 2022
7. Knowlton family: Roswell Ga small medium Male( female at home) Wait till Fall/Winter 2022
8. Reid family: Fairburn Ga standard chocolate temperament most important 4 children. Spring summer 2022
9. Fletcher family: Washington DC medium chocolate HOLD
10. Simpson family: Eufaula Alabama, standard BLACK male ( female scl at home)
11. Foley family: Dallas Ga Large med/small standard (Wait till Summer 2022) got a Dansby boy from Lola
12. Smith family: Atlanta Ga mini Spring/ Summer 2022 hold
13. Smith family: Atlanta Ga medium ( male SCL) winter 2022
14. Martin family: Atlanta Ga (Service dog Alex) has Blue
15. Flowers family: Duluth Ga (Millie) small medium.(Hunnie/Rebel/Checkers)
16. Condor family: Atlanta Ga (Della) male medium parti Spring/Summer 2023
17. Baker family: Cumming Ga small medium apricot color spectrum( has fe at home) male perferred. (Hunnie/Checkers/Rebel)
18. Lehrer family: NY city....min/ small medium November 22-Feb 23 or after May 9 /23 (Hunnie/Checkers/Rebel)
19. Lablanc family: (gigi mom) small medium (Hunnie/Checkers/Rebel)
20. Elizabeth Walker family: Fayettville Ga med small standard. Spring summer 2023
21. Kaminski family: Brookhaven mini/small medium (has Dawson/Joy female)(Hunnie/Checkers/Rebel)
22. Rodrequez family: Durham NC small medium Spring/Summer 2023
23. Newman family: Atlanta Ga (Henley) small medium (Hunnie/Checkers/Rebel)
24. Franson family: Atlanta Ga medium (Has SCL boy Sundae Trapper) female has male at home must be chocolate dark red or black.
25. Garcia family: Brokhaven Ga medium female male at home (Hunnie/Checkers/Rebel)
26. Weidt family: Atlanta Ga mini small medium (Has SCL fe)
27. Felkey family: Pink Road Alabama (Has Champ Roo fe) small medium
28. Peppers family: Gainsville Ga mini/small medium
29. Reeves family: Atlanta Ga had (Scarlett/Cooper son) after June 2023
30. Burton family: Fort Lauderdale Fla, medium
31. Chase family: Decture Ga small-medium