Top 10 List of Why Your Dog's Haircut Costs More Than Yours!
10. Your hairdresser doesn't wash and clean your rear end.
9. You don't go for 8 weeks without washing or brushing your hair.
8. Your hairdresser doesn't have to give you a sanitary trim...
7. Your hairdresser doesn't have to clean your ears.
6. Your hairdresser doesn't have to clean boogies from your eyes.
5. You sit still for your hairdresser.
4. Your haircut doesn't include a manicure or pedicure.
3. Your hairdresser only washes and cuts the hair on your head.
2. You don't bite or scratch your hairdresser. (I hope not anyway).
And the Number 1 reason your dog's haircut costs more than yours.
1.The likelihood of you pooping or peeing while your hair is being cut is extremely slim.
Mud puddles what mud puddles?
How to maintain your puppies coat!
How to clean your doodles ears! ( created by Liz of the Doodle Chriot)
Liz groomer: 770 652 3577
Sarah groomer: 678 791 6535
The Doodle Groomer Created by the groomers above to help families learn more about how to maintain their doodles and different looks doodles can have.
Grooming video produced by the Australian Labradoodle club of America
ALAA grooming manual
Grooming website with vids and great explanations on grooming your doodles.
Before and after pictures of first puppy cut by my groomer Liz above.
Thornit Ear Powder or TEP
Anns doodle chat...excellent series of grooming vedios step by step
Pressure wash your dog using this product below:
The Doodle hair Do..... This link is to a groomer who does only doodles and does the sizzor cut. I like everything she does except some of the flatter tops of the head but she gives a wondeful overview of coats, transitioning coats and what to expect! Log on and scroll around to learn more and figure out what "doodle do" you would like your doodle to have.
Mink Sheen shampoo I know many breeders that swear by this, I personally have not tried it but probably should. It comes well recommended.
(Excellent series for the doodle owner, please take the time to view!)
Funny true story from a fellow breeder:
Haven The Dog Spot in Marietta, http://havendog.com/.
"Dee's Grooming Gallery"
(Groomes several of my families doodles and is GREAT!)
290 Hilderbrand Dr. just north of 285 and east of Roswell Road.