Top 10 List of Why Your Dog's Haircut Costs More Than Yours!
10. Your hairdresser doesn't wash and clean your rear end.
9. You don't go for 8 weeks without washing or brushing your hair.
8. Your hairdresser doesn't have to give you a sanitary trim...
7. Your hairdresser doesn't have to clean your ears.
6. Your hairdresser doesn't have to clean boogies from your eyes.
5. You sit still for your hairdresser.
4. Your haircut doesn't include a manicure or pedicure.
3. Your hairdresser only washes and cuts the hair on your head.
2. You don't bite or scratch your hairdresser. (I hope not anyway).
And the Number 1 reason your dog's haircut costs more than yours.
1.The likelihood of you pooping or peeing while your hair is being cut is extremely slim.
Mud puddles what mud puddles?
How to Groom your Doodle book for families!
Created by Liz Meehan my groomer from As groomed as it gets in Monroe Georgia. Liz has done a wonderful detailed job getting this book right for doodle owners who want to maintain and possibley groom their dog saving money in the long run. There are two book sizes. The 12x12 shows more detail due to the size of the book but is more expensive, there is a smaller 7x7 size as well the links to both are below along with some of the pages for you to view...
Both books have same content and pictures, size of book and cost is the difference...
Click here to view smaller book and pricing.
Click here to view larger book and pricing.
Before and after pictures of first puppy cut by my groomer Liz above.
Thornit Ear Powder or TEP
Anns doodle chat...excellent series of grooming vedios step by step
Pressure wash your dog using this product below:
The Doodle hair Do..... This link is to a groomer who does only doodles and does the sizzor cut. I like everything she does except some of the flatter tops of the head but she gives a wondeful overview of coats, transitioning coats and what to expect! Log on and scroll around to learn more and figure out what "doodle do" you would like your doodle to have.
Mink Sheen shampoo I know many breeders that swear by this, I personally have not tried it but probably should. It comes well recommended.
(Excellent series for the doodle owner, please take the time to view!)
Funny true story from a fellow breeder:
Haven The Dog Spot in Marietta, http://havendog.com/.
"Dee's Grooming Gallery"
(Groomes several of my families doodles and is GREAT!)
290 Hilderbrand Dr. just north of 285 and east of Roswell Road.